Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gardening Books to Review

I just checked out a couple of gardening books from my local library. I will provide a in depth review of them in a week time.
In the mean time, I have added my cursory, first glance review below:

Homegrown Vegetables, Fruits & Herbs: A Bountiful, Healthful Garden for Lean Times
by Jim Wilson
(picture credit: www.amazon.com)
First-glance review: I love the pictures. I was salivating looking at the pictures. They look as if I could just grab them! The advice is easy to read and more aimed at a gardener just starting out...like me.
 
by Mel Bartholomew
(picture credit: www.shopping.yahoo.com)
First-glance review: When I looked through it, Mel, the author is very knowledgeable in many different styles of gardening. He also provides how-to's to better improve your garden. I really like the graphs especially the seed-starting graphs.



Grow great grub
by Gayla Trail
(picture credit: www.growgreatgrub.com)
First-glance review: Gayla Trail, author of You Grow Girl has done it again. She has great projects and tips in this new book. It is for the every day gardening: beginning, intermediate and advance.
Happy gardening and stay tune for a full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails