Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today's Seed Sowing List

Today, I planted carrots in one of my raised beds. I planted Ferry Morse Long Imperator #58 and Chantenay carrots. I read that carrot seeds take longer to germinate because of a natural growth inhibitor in the seeds. I will have to wait 14-21 days to see any signs of growth.

The other day, I planted the following:

Tomatoes:
  • Beefsteak x4 (American Seed) 
  • Tomatillos x3 (Renee's Garden) 
  • Red current x3 (Burpee) 
  • Jelly Bean x3 (Walmart Gardens) 
  • Supersweet x3 (Burpee) 
  • Marglobe x4 (Groco seeds) 
Peppers:
  • Pimento x4 (Ferry Morse) 
  • Jalapeno early x3 (Burpee) 
  • California Wonder x8 (American Seed and Ferry Morse) 
  • Habanero x3 
Eggplants
  • Rosa Bianca x3 (Renee's Garden)
  • Beatrice x3(Renee's Garden)
  • Nadia x3 (Renee's Garden)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails