Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today's Seed Sowing: Carrots, Tomatoes, Peppers, and Eggplants

Today, I planted carrots in one of my raised beds. I planted some Ferry Morse Long Imperator #58 and Chantenay carrots. I read that carrots take longer to germinate because of a natural growth inhibitor in the seeds. I will have to wait 14-21 days to see any signs of growth. I can’t wait.
The other day, I planted the following:
Tomatoes
Beefsteak x4 (American Seed)
Tomatillos x3 (Renee’s Garden)
Red Current x3 (Burpee)
Jelly Bean x3 (Walmart Gardens)
Supersweet x 3 (Burpee)
Marglobe x4 (Groco Seed)
Peppers:
Pimento peppers x4 (Ferry Morse)
Jalapeno early x3 (Burpee)
California Wonder x4 (American Seed)
California Wonder x4 (Ferry Morse)
Habanero x3 (unknown)
Eggplants:
Rosa Bianca x3 (Renee’s Garden)
Beatrice x3 (Renee’s Garden)
Nadia x3 (Renee’s Garden)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails